01 Jan Organisational Support for APM Chartered Project Professional ChPP
To ensure that your PPPM community members stand the very best opportunity of achieving Chartered status, CITI’s follow-on support services can be delivered ‘out-of-the box’ or can be fully tailored to your environment and business needs.
Organisational Support for APM Chartered Project Professional ChPP
We offer support ranging from one-to-one coaching to small group workshops. We also offer application review services which can be held either as live face-to-face reviews or reviewed remotely with guidance being offered by email or telephone or other mobile services. However, we have found it is the 1:1 interactions that work best as these allow for further discussions and questions to be asked – further increasing the confidence levels of the applicants.
The topics which can be varied to suit your needs and the application stage but would typically include one or more of the following:
Prior to application
- advice as to whether individuals are ready to apply or whether they would benefit from further targeted experiences before applying
- development suggestions which would enable an individual to develop in their weaker areas
- guidance and discussions on the most relevant projects / programmes / portfolios from their range of initiatives.
- support and guidance on the most appropriate competences given their range of potential projects
- guidance and discussions on the most relevant projects / programmes / portfolios from their range of initiatives
- reviews of written applications (either, or both, of project overviews and competences) with guidance and suggestions
- review of CPD logs with guidance and suggestions
- interview technique coaching
- hints and tips for completion and submission of both overviews and competences.
Based on our experience, we can provide support and guidance challenging the draft wording and offering suggestions and different approaches to enhance an application. However, we cannot recommend the actual content or confirm that any final submitted wording will definitely be successful.
In addition, we can deliver fully tailored workshops which provide information about the application process in a way, including organisation specific exercises, to ensure that the learning is readily absorbed. These workshops can be followed up with, one or more detailed sessions based on the topics shown above.
We suggest that to ensure the maximum learning and support is gained from the workshops these are limited to 16 attendees.
Sessions with fewer attendees can also be arranged if more intensive support is required. For submission review feedback this can also be provided on a 1:1 basis.
To find out more please email email@example.com or call 01908 283 600