APM Registered Project Professional (RPP)
The APM Registered Project Professional (or APM RPP) is an industry recognised qualification. This course is a valuable step towards giving you the knowledge and awareness of all key elements of best practice project management.
This one-day workshop is aimed at those project managers who are considering submitting themselves for the RPP assessment and require guidance and coaching on the standard and the application process.
To be eligible to apply for the RPP, candidates must have:
- been responsible for managing at least one complex project in the past 8 years
- provide evidence of a wide range of complex situations that will demonstrate overall project complexity
- undertaken a leadership position
- executed a wide range of project competences in a complex project environment
- managed others to ensure effective execution of these individual competences
- achieved 35 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in the last 12 months (or be exempt)
- two, senior, informed referees who can confirm their leadership role.
- Information on the APM’s five dimensions of professionalism
- Information and clarificationof the code of professional conduct
- The assessment process
- The classification of a complex project
- Creation of a portfolio of evidence
- The project track record submission
- The core, complementary and CPD competence submission
- The professional review interview, including presentation.