01 Jan Individuals Support for APM Chartered Project Professional ChPP
To ensure that you stand the very best opportunity of achieving Chartered status CITI offers a number of follow-on support services to suit your needs.
Individuals Support for APM Chartered Project Professional ChPP
These include application review services which can be held either as live face-to-face reviews, or your application reviewed remotely with guidance being offered by email or telephone or other mobile services. However, we have found it is 1:1 interactions that work best, rather than solely email responses, as these allow for further discussions and questions to be asked or further enhancing your confidence level.
The sessions, which can be varied to suit your needs and your application stage, typically include one or more of the following:
Prior to your application
- advice as to whether you are ready to apply or whether you might benefit from further targeted experiences before submitting an application
- development suggestions which would enable you to develop in your weaker areas
- guidance and discussions on the most relevant projects / programmes / portfolios from your CV/ range of initiatives
- guidance and discussions on the most appropriate competences given your range of potential projects.
During your application
- review of your written application (either or both project overviews and competences) with guidance and suggestions
- review of your CPD log
- interview technique coaching
- hints and tips for completion and submission of both overviews and competences.
Based on our experience, we can provide support and guidance challenging the draft wording and offering suggestions and different approaches to enhance an application. However, we cannot recommend the actual content or confirm that any final submitted wording will definitely be successful.
To find out more please email email@example.com or call 01908 283 600