Booking terms and conditions
Our booking terms and conditions
We encourage prospective clients to read CITI’s terms and conditions, prior to any purchases.
- The “Company”, “CITI”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” – this refers to CITI Limited with a registered office at:
- “Client”, “Your”, “You” – this refers to the individual purchasing from CITI that intends to attend a training event.
- “Booker” – this refers to the person making the booking with CITI, on behalf of a client attending the course.
- “The Website” – this refers to the www.citi.co.uk.
- “Terms and Conditions” – this refers to the terms of usage and conditions under which all purchases are pursued and the website is utilised.
- “Booking Form” – this is an agreement between CITI and its clients, with regard to prospective delivery of services.
- “Joining Instructions” – this refers to a set of instructions that are given to clients upon receipt of payment, regarding event-related details.
- “Working Days” – this refers to days between Monday and Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
- All pricing quotations are only valid for 7 days from the date that they are first sent to the client. All prices are subject to change due to the dynamic nature of our business and of the training industry.
- The published prices exclude VAT. Clients and Companies must pay CITI any VAT that is chargeable on services that are provided; CITI will list the correct VAT amount on the invoice – as required by statute.
- All quotations exclude VAT. If the corresponding purchase is pursued, as required by statute, VAT will be applied at the point of purchase and feature within the sales invoice.
- The published prices do not include any travel, accommodation or living expenses which the client may incur in attending unless specifically mentioned on the Booking Form. For onsite events, please request a breakdown of our expenses.
- VAT is payable regardless of the Client’s country of origin; the point of supply for VAT purposes is the location of the course. For elearning / distance learning courses, VAT will be charged with regard to the place of supply and the relevant tax legislation in the country of consumption.
- If a third party vendor, certification body, or service provider alters their examination fee or material cost, CITI reserves the right to adjust the relevant training course prices to reflect such alterations.
- Training event prices listed on correspondence, brochures, leaflets, and materials belonging to CITI are not legally binding due to anticipated price fluctuations; they are advisory at the time of public dissemination and do not constitute as part of a legal agreement.
- VAT is added where applicable at the prevailing standard rate.
- Payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date. In the event of non-payment within the stated term CITI reserves the right to charge interest on the overdue amount in the amount and manner specified in the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- Where a Purchase Order is issued, it must clearly state the purchase order number, course dates, full Invoice amount, and contact details for invoicing. When more than one course is booked on the same booking form, full payment for all courses is required immediately upon confirmation before the commencement of the first course.
- All administration fees for cancellations are payable immediately upon receipt of the invoice. The Terms of this agreement override over any other terms of business or purchase conditions put forward by the client.
- Once a partial or full payment has been processed, over the phone or on the website by the following methods: Debit Card, Credit Card, Cheque or Bank transfer, the Client will adhere to CITI’s terms and conditions, irrespective of a booking form having been signed.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that the person that approved the purchase of a product, has the correct purchasing authority.
Course cancellation or rescheduling
- Re-scheduling or cancelling courses or exams with less than 14 days (within 2 weeks) notice prior to the course start date, will result in a 100% charge of the full value of the course booked, in addition to VAT.
- Re-scheduling or cancelling courses or exams between 15-28 days (within 4 weeks) prior to the course start date, will result in a 50% charge of the full value of the course booked, in addition to VAT.
- Re-scheduling or cancelling courses or exams between 29-42 days (within 6 weeks) prior to the course or exam start date, will result in a 25% charge of the full value of original booking, in addition to VAT.
Consultancy cancellation or reschduling
- Re-scheduling or cancelling of consultancy with less than 7 days (within 1 week) notice prior to the start date, will result in a 100% charge of the full value of the invoice value, in addition to VAT.
- Re-scheduling or cancelling courses or exams between 8-14 days (within 2 weeks) prior to the start date, will result in a 50% charge of the full value of the invoice value, in addition to VAT.
- Re-scheduling or cancelling courses or exams above 28 days (over 4 weeks) prior to the start date, will result in a 0% charge of the full value of the invoice value, in addition to VAT.
- For Distance Selling your consumer rights entitle you to request a refund within 14 days of purchase, this cooling-off-period is subject to a fair-use policy – we track all resource usage on our learning portal.
- When a refund is issued to the Client by CITI, the refund may take up to a maximum of 15 working days to be processed. Refunds will be processed using the same payment method that the original payment was made. Deposits and banking fees are non-refundable.
- CITI will not be liable for any fluctuation in exchange rates or bank charges for overseas refund transactions.
Changes to courses
- CITI reserves the right to change any part of a published course; if this is caused by circumstances beyond our control. CITI reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course and will advise the Client as soon as the change is known. CITI will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid changes of this nature. For any courses that are rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances (such as trainer sickness/ low course attendance), every endeavour will be made to provide a replacement trainer or to reschedule the course and we will offer Clients a variety of options to pursue their training programme; however, should the offered alternative not be an acceptable option for the Client, a full refund will be issued.
- Contents of course timetables are intended for general guidance only and serve as an advisory purpose only. Any typographical errors including pricing or omission in any website, sales literature, administrative documentation, course materials, or other documents are subject to change without any liability on the part of CITI.
- The course information, including the course, date, and venue, pre-coursework, maps and directions, will be advised upon the receipt of payment, in the form of joining instructions. CITI reserves the right to change the venue, for circumstances that are beyond our control, and will advise the Client as soon as the change is known. CITI cannot be held liable for out of pocket expenses due to cancellations or alterations to the course venue, that are out of our control.
If for any reason (including but not limited to transit delays beyond the control of CITI) courseware does not arrive on time for the course we will commit to replacing it at the earliest opportunity and make best endeavours to make temporary materials accessible, as required, to continue the learning programme. Refunds will not be granted for transit-related delays beyond the control of CITI.
Non-attendance of any course for any reason whatsoever is deemed to be a cancellation without notice and payment is due in full. A multiple course booking is when more than one course is confirmed that may make up part of a certification e.g. PRINCE2®, MSP® Certification, etc. Part attendance of a Course is when a Client does not continue to the full course completion. In this situation the Client will not be entitled to any refund for courses or part of courses that were not attended, this will be deemed as non-attendance.
Booking on behalf of the Client
In all cases the booker must bring these terms and conditions to the attention of Clients attending the event, if booking on their behalf. It is the booker’s responsibility to ensure that the Clients receive all the relevant information including the joining instructions, course and venue updates and that they meet the eligibility and published prerequisite requirements.
- The booker accepts that it is their responsibility that the course booked is suitable for the requirements and abilities of the clients attending. CITI’s employees may recommend courses or learning solutions, however, the assessment and the final decision concerning the suitability of the course is the Client’s responsibility. In cases where we have made recommendations, we do so in good faith and will not be wilfully misleading.
- All public and onsite training courses are delivered only in English unless specified otherwise and all Clients must be sufficiently proficient in the English language prior to attending the course.
CITI reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whom it considers in its absolute discretion to be unsuitable for the training programme.
Onsite Training on a Client specified site
It is the Client’s responsibility to provide all facilities, equipment, and setup required for the trainer to deliver the training. CITI reserves the right to cancel or discontinue the course if, in the Trainer’s opinion, the venue, equipment, or conditions are unsuitable.
Onsite and Trainer expenses
- Trainer expenses for private, onsite, or closed courses will be charged as agreed at the time of the course booking, as stated on the Booking Form.
- A fixed rate for the training expenses will be applied.
Online learning and eLearning
- Course enrolment, fees, and log-in credentials are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable. Fair Usage Policy and Intellectual Property Rights apply to the access of study materials and prohibition of material dissemination.
- CITI reserve the right to restrict access based on operational requirements including bandwidth consumption to ensure fair access to all learners. Access to e-learning/online products is granted from the date of purchase – and is unlimited. If you have any problems with access or resources, please contact email@example.com.
- Whilst CITI endeavours to ensure that the information on the online platform is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials on the site and we make changes to the eLearning / online content from time to time, without notice. CITI reserves the right to change or alter course content from that which is published in order to maintain the high quality of the learning. All e-learning examinations are valid for 365 days from date of purchase – we will honour purchases for as long as the accrediting body permits.
- For cancellations or rescheduling of an examination or failure to complete due to a poor Internet connection, a rescheduling fee may be enforced by the accrediting body – please give as much notice as possible. Wherever possible we will attempt to get these fees waived on your behalf – currently these are £65+VAT for APM PFQ and £75+VAT APM PMQ
All intellectual property rights for all course materials shall remain the property of CITI. The Client agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, hire, lend, or copy the course materials or use them except for the purpose of personal reference. CITI warrants that it will not knowingly include any copyright material in its course materials without licence, consent, or attribution.
- CITI Limited™ and its logo are a registered trademark.
- The website, including content, design, organisation, layout, and software code are subject to copyright and intellectual property rights that are owned by CITI.
- The re-use of illustrations, photographs, diagrams, or videos featured on CITI’s website, without attribution, is prohibited under all circumstances. The deletion or alteration of proprietary rights, including copyright and trademarks, is prohibited under all circumstances.
- All products and services of CITI without limitation are protected by international copyrights, trademarks, and are subject to intellectual property rights. Therefore all intellectual property belongs to CITI, its related companies, its affiliates, or suppliers.
- The use of CITI’s name or logo is prohibited under all circumstances, unless prior written consent is obtained from the Company.
- CITI does not accept responsibility for intellectual property used during any training provided that does not show an affiliation to CITI. Any intellectual property used in a training course, including the course itself, is protected by limitations laid out in international copyright law, and is subject to intellectual property rights.
- If we are making a bespoke course, we require a predefined specification to adhere to. In the absence of such predefined specifications, we will adhere to our own guidelines of what we view as “fit for purpose”. If no specification was provided, CITI shall not be held responsible for any losses incurred as a consequence of the provided service.
- You may not copy, sell, reproduce, distribute, download, modify, display or prepare derivative works based on, repost, transmit, or otherwise use any of the intellectual property of CITI’s website or course materials. The information on this site is provided “as is” and without any warranties.
- CITI does not accept responsibility of content of any third party sites that may be referenced by CITI. The following activities are strictly prohibited: use of robots, material dissemination, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the site of any of its content or the replication of this site to any server.
Warranty & liability
- CITI’s liability for loss and damage shall be limited to a claim for damages. The maximum aggregate liability will be the charges for the course out of which the loss or damage has arisen. CITI will not accept liability for personal injury that incurs during our training courses caused by the negligence of any third party. CITI will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data), howsoever arising, even if it has been advised of such potential loss.
- CITI will not be responsible for any damage resulting from any computer viruses arising from software installed on a Client’s computer systems, subject to our booking terms and conditions.
Personal belongings or items belonging to a Client that are brought into a training course by the aforementioned Client, are the sole responsibility of the Client. CITI accepts no responsibility for the items or any loss or damage that may occur during the course, subject to these booking terms and conditions.
For 12 months following either the invoice date or the date of course delivery, of any contract carried out for the Client by CITI or an associate company of CITI, the Client, will not directly nor indirectly employ or solicit for employment any employee of CITI. If the Client breaches this clause, CITI shall be entitled to recover from the Client a fee of 50% of the gross annual salary of the employee of CITI solicited for employment.
CITI may assign its interests in all or part of this agreement / booking terms and conditions. The Client may not assign or transfer this contract without the express written permission of the CEO of CITI.
No deviation from these terms and conditions will be allowed without the express written permission of the CEO of CITI. No communication either verbal or printed on our websites will override these Terms and Conditions. If, in any case, any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply, the contract and the other conditions shall remain in force and effect. These Terms and Conditions override all terms raised on a PO by a client.
- CITI shall not be in breach of this contract if the provision of services are delayed or cancelled or reduced through any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including acts of God (including but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquake, storm, snow, hurricane, or other natural disaster), sickness, war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout, or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
- Clients must ensure that they can attend the training courses that they are scheduled to attend. CITI will not be held liable, financially or actually, for their non-attendance, whatsoever the reason may be – subject to these booking terms and conditions.
- CITI is committed to maintaining your privacy and the use of your personal information. If at any stage you have a question regarding the personal information that we hold on file, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- CITI will not disclose personal information to a third party organisation unless we have your prior consent to provide this or you have opted to allow the use of your personal information in the pursuit of performance and delivery of our service to you. If the request for your personal information is for a legal purpose, this we would class as an exception, but only after we have 100% fully verified the name or organisation requesting your personal details.
- It is our commitment not to collect personal information from Clients visiting our website unless they have voluntarily submitted their personal information via one of our contact forms that requires information that could be based on an enquiry or to book onto a training course. If you start to complete a contact enquiry form and decide not to finish, partial details are stored from where CITI may use this information to make contact with you, only to discuss your initial enquiry that was started but not finished. From time to time, CITI may contact you to inform you about a specific future training programme. Visitor IP addresses may be seen by CITI and on some occasions, the provider’s host name but this information will not disclose your identity.
Recording of events
- The monitoring or recording of any CITI employee is not permitted under any circumstances
- Clients are not permitted to take any video/photography/audio during the course without prior written consent of CITI and its Clients, failure to do so will be considered a direct breach of our terms of business and this matter would be taken very seriously.
- Clients are not permitted to take any video/audio during correspondence with CITI’s employees without prior written consent of CITI and its Clients, failure to do so will be considered a direct breach of our terms of business.
- CITI will not take photographs, videos, or any audio recordings of you during a course and will not use this material for CITI’s own marketing purposes without your prior consent, subject to our booking terms and conditions.
Security and encryption
- We use the highest level of security and encryption methods available for processing payments online. We also strictly adhere to best practices of data protection. That means your payment details are as secure as they possibly can be when making a purchase with us.
- CITI shall implement reasonable measures to ensure that correspondence and machines used during training events are free from viruses and potentially harmful malicious software.
- CITI makes no warranty for the reliability, protection, or virus-free nature of the material that is downloaded from our website.
- All Client and Company information that is disclosed to CITI will be kept confidential. Such information will not be disclosed by CITI to any third party organisations or individuals, unless reasonably required for the performance of our service delivery, for example booking examinations.
- Such information shall only be disclosed to employees that require such knowledge to conduct their role at CITI. Such individuals are subject to legally binding obligations of data protection and confidentiality.
- CITI shall not be liable for the disclosure of any Client or Company information that is readily available in the public domain, or if dissemination is agreed in a legally binding written approval document.
- All Examination requests must be registered with CITI’s Exam Booking Team within 30 days of the course’s conclusion in accordance with the booking terms and conditions.
- If a customer misses an examination due to reasons that are beyond the control of CITI, such as technical issues, force majeure, or time management, CITI will use best-endeavours to contact the proctoring service to waive any charges and help the customer to retake the examination.